Lunch & Learn Webinar:
Creating Magical Experiences: With or Without Cloud
Cloud contact centers present many opportunities – personalized customer experiences, improved first contact resolution and better infrastructure. Most new applications and innovations are best suited for cloud contact centers, but it doesn’t mean that your on-premise investments are worthless, contrary to common industry opinion. Cisco and a partner like Servion bring you a broad range of solutions covering advanced and innovative features in several deployment models.
SHEILA MCGEE-SMITHFounder & Principal Analyst, McGee-Smith Analytics
VINOD MUTHUKRISHNANChief Growth Officer, Cisco
- Cloud Contact Centers – migrating to the cloud for improved CX and better capacity management
- Artificial Intelligence – benefits, potential and adoption
- Workforce Engagement – importance of employee engagement with WFH and WFO in the cloud
- Work from home – ensuring security and compliance
- Flexible licensing – easy access to collaboration services and software for all deployment models
*Lunch will be delivered to US & Canada attendees only during the webinar.