Evolving customer behaviors and expectations, combined with the first-time impacts of a global pandemic, forced organizations to accelerate a shift to cloud for better agility, capacity management, security, disaster recovery, customer experience, and data consolidation. But what makes for cloud success? Businesses are wowed by new cloud technologies and quickly deploy them to solve specific issues, yet many end up with more costs and cloud complexity.
Cloud success is less about tools and more about strategy (and more specifically, a partner who ensures your cloud strategy is designed to drive business value). The right provider will act as a partner who works closely with you to support you on the core aspects of your cloud journey. These can include customer journey design (automation, self-service), the agent/employee experience (analytics, workforce engagement), operational intelligence (proactive engagement), contact center optimization (digital customer service), and productivity and cost. All of these things must work effortlessly together for customer service and operational excellence.
Why Leading Enterprise Organizations Choose Servion for Cloud
Servion’s breadth of technology solutions, capabilities, and expertise uniquely positions us to be able to handle any customer’s specific cloud needs. We help develop the right approach by ensuring clarity on the desired business outcome or end result, and we utilize our industry-leading talent to address customers’ core business issues along the way.
- Certification across a wide range of leading platforms (Cisco, Amazon Connect, Twilio, NICE InContact, Genesys, Five9) and applications (Verint, NICE, Calabrio, Google, Jacada, etc.) enables us to plan, design, and support cloud solutions in alignment with customers’ specific CX and business requirements. Customers never have to fit a mold or be restricted by only what a vendor can offer. This vendor-agnostic approach is rare in the industry, uniquely positioning Servion as a trusted advisor to assess objectives, and chart and execute a safe and efficient transition to the cloud.
- We have a large team of certified engineers spread globally that covers the complete lifecycle of customer experience solutions, from architecting to implementation to ongoing management, extending our value beyond just selling and installation.
- We have expertise on the end-to-end process for cloud (we use a signature four-pronged assessment to develop a customer’s onboarding or transition plan), as well as expertise in change management to accompany teams during and after the migration. Beyond migrating the ACD, IVR and workforce optimization to the cloud, several more aspects such as connectivity are included in the migration plan.
- Our industry-leading managed services go far beyond traditional support. With an unparalleled industry position, we help our customers focus on innovation and future ways to transform. From reactive break-fix services to proactive and predictive analytics, we offer a complete suite of 24x7 managed services - on-premises and in the cloud.
- We have 20+ years of application development and integration practice. Our experts can develop feature-rich business applications based on CCaaS platforms APIs and open industry standards that enable customers to reach new levels of business performance with the right balance of speed, cost, and quality for their needs.
How Organizations Are Using Servion for Cloud
- We helped one of the largest chemical companies in the world set up a cloud contact center and implement an efficient remote work strategy during COVID-19, allowing agents to stay safe at their homes and continue to address spikes in call volume.
- We deployed several sophisticated cloud contact centers for a leading pharmaceutical company, in Asia and in the US, in just a few weeks from project launch to production. We used our packages on top of one of the leading platforms.
- A leading international bank in the UAE turned to Servion to design and develop an intelligent self-service application that includes promotional messages, multi-lingual support, caller identification, card activation and more.
- We helped a leading call recording provider re-engineer its contact center with a more modern, responsive UI for better customer experience and workflow automation, reducing supervisors' workloads by 50%.
- Amidst the disruption of 2020, Europe’s leading pharma company turned to Servion for a complete contact center solution that included ubiquitous coverage for multiple countries and cities with support for contact center platforms from multiple different vendors such as Cisco, NICE inContact, and Bucher & Suter (B&S). We not only stepped in to advise this customer on making necessary improvements, but provided next-gen, 24x7 managed services - on premise and in the cloud - for customer experience management and day-to-day operations.
Move to the cloud with confidence. Continue the conversation with Servion’s team of cloud experts.
Subscribe For Updates
Get the Servion Blog updates in your inbox.
Recommended For You
- Reevaluating omnichannel customer experience: What matters most
- Why SD-WAN is essential for the modern, connected contact center
- Creating a CX Center of Excellence: Benefits, Insights, and Examples
- It’s not about “just” Service, it’s about experiences: Impress your customers with AI and Automation
- How to adopt the right Cloud Contact Center Solution for your business