Amazon Connect Immersion Day – Session 1 (By Invitation Only)
Servion, a Select Consulting Partner with the Amazon Connect Service Delivery designation is hosting a series of complimentary training sessions over the next few months. The first session in the series will introduce high-level concepts you will need to start setting up Amazon Connect. The session is a mix of classroom training and hands-on labs led by Amazon Connect Solutions Architects and specialists from Servion.
Join us for the Amazon Connect Immersion Days session and get trained to set-up your contact center in 8 hours. The session will include:
- How to set-up Amazon Connect basic contact center to handle inquiries, complaints and request for transfer to agent
- Personalizing customer experience with Lambda and Dynamo DB
- Enabling skill-based routing and attributes-based routing
- Identifying customer intent and enabling self-service with Lex bot
- Creating Amazon Connect reports – real-time and historical reports
- Building advanced contact center features using Amazon Connect Streams API
Who should attend?
- Developers, engineers, architects, and system administrators who are eager to learn how to deploy cloud contact centers
- No prior Amazon Connect or cloud computing experience is required